Crystal Palace manager Tony Pulis says that his side cannot get carried away despite their first back-to-back Premier League wins since 2004. View original post here: VIDEO: Palace cannot get car...
Southampton manager Mauricio Pochettino is pleased to end a run of three Premier League defeats with a 1-1 draw at home to Manchester City. Originally posted here: VIDEO: Pochettino glad to end ...
Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho believes Manchester United are still contenders for the Premier League title, despite the Red Devils falling 12 points behind leaders Arsenal. Follow this link: VIDEO: ...
Theo Walcott tells Football Focus that Arsenal's young players have "stepped up" and can win the Premier League title this season. Continued here: VIDEO: Walcott: Of course Arsenal can win title ...
- No categories
Today’s Top Sports Stories
- India v England as it happened (7 views)
- VIDEO: Adkins disappointed with Norwich goal (7 views)
- Brewer named MCC chief executive (6 views)
- Kevin Howells talks to Peter Moores (6 views)
- Mourinho wants Drogba reunion (6 views)
- Wenger hopes for lucky last-16 draw (6 views)
- AUDIO: Wenger hopes for 'lucky' draw (6 views)
- We cannot rely on Valencia - Laudrup (6 views)
- AUDIO: Chelsea have to grow up - Mourinho (6 views)
- Staffs to face Wiltshire in semis (5 views)
Place Your Bets!
- Arsenal new boy Gervinho banned for three games August 16, 2011LONDON, Aug 16 (Reuters) - New Arsenal striker Gervinho has been banned for three matches by the Football Association (FA) after being sent off on his Premier League debut at Newcastle United on Saturday. […]
- FA Cup likes this - live game to be shown on Facebook August 16, 2011LONDON, Aug 17 (Reuters) - An FA Cup qualifying round tie that would normally attract a crowd of about 90 people could boast a potential global audience of 700 million after an agreement was reached to broadcast Friday's match on the social networking site Facebook. […]
- Blatter signals arrival of goalline technology July 28, 2011RIO DE JANEIRO, July 27 (Reuters) - England's Premier League and any others who want to introduce goalline technology got the go-ahead to do so from FIFA president Sepp Blatter on Wednesday, as long as the law-making International Football Association Board approves it next March. […]
- Benfica take stride towards Champions League playoff spot July 28, 2011LONDON, July 27 (Reuters) - Twice European champions Benfica earned an important two-goal cushion in the first leg of their Champions League third qualifying round tie against Turkish side Trabzonspor on Wednesday, winning 2-0 in Lisbon. […]
- Money talks for PSG, Man City count cost of exit December 4, 2012LONDON (Reuters) - Big-spending Paris St Germain, struggling to deliver domestically on a huge investment by Qatari owners, showed they mean business in the Champions League by winning Group A at Porto's expense on Tuesday. […]