Two West Ham fans are arrested for racially-aggravated public order offences following Sunday's Premier League match against Chelsea. View original post here: West Ham fans held at Chelsea match...
Wigan manager defends Callum McManaman after the player injures Newcastle's Massadio Haidara during his first Premier League start, in the Latics' 2-1 win. Originally posted here: VIDEO: Martinez...
Inverness CT emerge victorious from the Highland derby with Ross County and nudge closer to a top six finish in the Scottish Premier League. BBC Scotland's Paul Mitchell describes the action (UK only)...
Manager Martin O'Neill sees Sunderland's 1-1 Premier League home draw against 10-man Norwich as an "opportunity lost," after the first-half dismissal of visiting goalkeeper Mark Bunn. See more her...
Reading caretaker boss Eamonn Dolan says the club have targeted the matches they need to win in the Premier League run-in and believes they can escape relegation. More: VIDEO: Reading can still ...
BBC football pundit Pat Nevin looks at some of the very best goals from the Scottish Premier League during the month of February, (UK only). Visit link: VIDEO: Pat Nevin's SPL Goals of the Month...
Manager Michael Laudrup says "the first goal decided the game", after Swansea lose 2-0 at home to Arsenal in the Premier League. Continue reading here: VIDEO: First goal decided game - Laudrup ...
- No categories
Today’s Top Sports Stories
- Match abandoned after player hits ref, prompting his club to cancel his registration (168 views)
- Phil Tufnell Cricket Show: Tuffers and Michael Vaughan discuss the latest stories (26 views)
- England enter the unknown (14 views)
- SFA hopeful for 'Lowland League' (14 views)
- VIDEO: Real Madrid confirm Mourinho will leave (14 views)
- Scotland reveal Bangladesh clash (13 views)
- Ferguson is named Manager of Year (12 views)
- Scots league bodies remain divided (11 views)
- VIDEO: Martinez leads Wigan celebrations (11 views)
- Double life of Yate Town heroes (10 views)
Place Your Bets!
- Arsenal new boy Gervinho banned for three games August 16, 2011LONDON, Aug 16 (Reuters) - New Arsenal striker Gervinho has been banned for three matches by the Football Association (FA) after being sent off on his Premier League debut at Newcastle United on Saturday. […]
- FA Cup likes this - live game to be shown on Facebook August 16, 2011LONDON, Aug 17 (Reuters) - An FA Cup qualifying round tie that would normally attract a crowd of about 90 people could boast a potential global audience of 700 million after an agreement was reached to broadcast Friday's match on the social networking site Facebook. […]
- Blatter signals arrival of goalline technology July 28, 2011RIO DE JANEIRO, July 27 (Reuters) - England's Premier League and any others who want to introduce goalline technology got the go-ahead to do so from FIFA president Sepp Blatter on Wednesday, as long as the law-making International Football Association Board approves it next March. […]
- Benfica take stride towards Champions League playoff spot July 28, 2011LONDON, July 27 (Reuters) - Twice European champions Benfica earned an important two-goal cushion in the first leg of their Champions League third qualifying round tie against Turkish side Trabzonspor on Wednesday, winning 2-0 in Lisbon. […]
- Money talks for PSG, Man City count cost of exit December 4, 2012LONDON (Reuters) - Big-spending Paris St Germain, struggling to deliver domestically on a huge investment by Qatari owners, showed they mean business in the Champions League by winning Group A at Porto's expense on Tuesday. […]